Customer support questions
- I didn’t see an email with my username and password when I bought a course
- Where can I login?
- Can I reset my password?
- My order is “processing” — did it go through?
- Where are my downloads?
- Does “Membership” mean I’ll get charged again?
- My question isn’t listed
I didn’t see an email with my username and password when I bought a course
Your welcome email should have been sent when your order was placed.
- It may have been mistakenly marked as spam. Please check your spam/junk folder.
- Its subject was “
Your wagonized.com account has been created!” — if it was misfiled, a search for “
wagonized” should find it.
If you can’t find your welcome email:
- See above for instructions on resetting your password.
- Let us know using the form below — we can confirm your order details, including the email address on file.
Where can I login?
- A “Login” link has been added to the main menu to make it more convenient.
- Once logged-in, Memberships shows your course(s).
Can I reset my password?
- Yes — all you’ll need is your username or your email address. Your username was sent to your email address when you signed up.
- Visit wagonized.com/my-account/lost-password if you need to reset your account password.
My order is “processing” — did it go through?
- Successful orders are listed as processing. It means your payment has been received and everything is in order.
- There is another order status — completed — for shipped, physical products.
Where are my downloads?
- On the “Memberships” page of your account, you should see access to your course(s).
- Course materials are accessed via wagonized.com; videos are not downloadable.
Does “Membership” mean I’ll be charged again?
- No, you will only be charged once when you purchase a course.
- Membership is how access to course material is made available to customers.
If your question isn’t listed, please…
- Let us know how we can help by filling out the form below. We’d love to hear from you!
- If you don’t get a timely response, please check your spam/junk folders for messages from “wagonized.com”.