Draw Along with France
Committing to drawing every day is not easy when we live busy lives. But we can all set aside 10, 15, or 20 minutes to do just that: grab a piece of paper and draw a little something.
The goal here is not to complete a portrait every day, but to fill pages with practice, a few minutes at a time.
We will draw eyes, noses, random objects, cars, animals — as long as we show up at the page, we will hone this drawing skill together.
Here is an example of a 12-minute Draw Along video:
You will have access to 22 pre-recorded videos where I will discuss various techniques.
Added to these, there will be two live draw-along sessions, so mark your calendars!
- November 14, 2021 @ 2 pm Eastern (📅 add to calendar) and
- November 28, 2021 @ 2 pm Eastern (📅 add to calendar)
These live videos will be hosted at wagonized.com/live.
- Course will be available November 1, 2021
- NOTE — if you have a coupon code, use the ADD TO CART button below, and add the coupon code at checkout.
- Once you purchase the course, you will see a message confirming “membership”. Membership means you get lifetime access to this course.